Acrylic Gel Introduction
This course consists of 6 lessons:
1. Brushes. How to take care of brushes.
2. Station set up.
3. About the product.
4. Applying product. Practice on the tips. Blending white (5 tips), applying milk pink on top.
5. Practice on the nails (three nails).
6. Clean up.
Acrylic Gel is a gel for acrylic technicians. It shapes like acrylic, cures like gel. No smell, no heat.
In this course you will learn:
- how to work with Mosaic Acrylic Gel.
- what kind of brushes you need to use, how to take care of them.
- about this product and its compatibility with the other nail products.
- working with product, practice on the tips and on real nails.
After this class you will be able to create regular cover pink nails as well as create beautiful “Babyboomer” effect with soft smooth transition of pink and white.
You will be able to watch performance of full set (2 nails)
Upon completion of this class (after practicing and sending your work to the instructor for reviews and recommendations for improvement) you will get an email with the certificate of completion Acrylic Gel “Babyboomer” course.
Important* This course is covering only information about Mosaic Acrylic Gel. All practice needs to be done with this product only.